Monday 17 August 2015

Weigh Day - The Result

Prayers to the Pooh God's went unanswered (yes, I am discussing my bowel movements!) But despite their blatant shunning of me and my pleas, I have lost another 2lb! I am the happiest little weight watcher in the world! That's a total of 4lb in 3 weeks... not to shabby if I do say so myself!!!!

I'm as giddy as a goat right now. So glad the scales decided to take in to account all my hard work. So next week I just gotta go harder and stronger! I have a really big weekend on the horizon, I'll be going home for the weekend. Which includes lots of lovely food and wine and all sorts of the bold things I've been avoiding..so I need to get a plan of action in place, and a couple of minders to guard that lost 4lb so I don't bloody find it again!

Next week goals?  Well, I have achieved a grand total of 81k steps this week, so I think I might give myself a push and aim for 81k again next week. Easy peasy! A loss of 1.5lb would be perfect.

Here's to a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment