Monday 15 July 2013

Week 3 - The Result

This weeks result... funny story really. I, eh, sort of chickened out of going to my class.  I have discovered this weekend that I am an almighty scardey cat who sometimes cannot face things head on. The Soul Crusher being one of them things I cannot face. Now in my defence, a rather weak defence but a defence nonetheless, I am not feeling very well. The hayfever has taken a bit of a turn for the worse and I appear to have developed a cough that you could liken to a cough of a 60 a day smoker. Feckin pollen will be the death of me.

Pathetic defence, I know, but I just didn't have the heart to go through with a weigh in.

As punishment for my lack of commitment I have signed up to a 2 nights a week for 4 weeks bootcamp. Every Monday and Wednesday for the next 4 weeks I will be putting myself to work!

Week 3 was a washout but week 4 will be amazeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment