Thursday 30 May 2013

Help! Help! I need a Superhero....


I have raised the Bat Signal.. I need help of the superhero variety, because nothing short of a superhero is going to rescue me from this food coma I seem to have slipped into since I came back from my honeymoon...

I am pretty sure my motivation and willpower got abandoned on one of the Caribbean Islands and are currently sunning themselves and sipping on cocktails laughing their asses off at me.

I keep saying I'm going to go back to a slimming class.  I keep getting organised and then I allow something to distract me. Mostly, food. I have been eating and drinking like a woman possessed with a tapeworm, or a high metabolism...

So that's why I have raised the Bat Signal by starting to blog again.  It might give me the push I need to get my backside back in gear.  I have literally buried my head in the sand and won't even get up on the scales at home for fear of breaking it!

I am putting it down to all the new things in my life;

  1. New Husband
  2. New (to me) car - purchased for me by the new husband, he's definitely a keeper!
  3. New Suite of Furniture - a major role player in my lack of motivation.  I sit down on this bad boy and it's like sitting in a big fluffy hug...
  4. New Phone - I have ditched the Apple and now run with the Samsung crowd!!
  5. And finally, New Job....
Yes! I got a new job to start on the 5 June. I literally made one big changed and followed it with a load of other changes. Granted, not all of them life changing, but changes nonetheless.  And being the type of girl that likes to blame everything else rather than take the blame myself, I have decided that it is all of this change that has made me reluctant to return to slimming classes / exercise...

The name of my blog is apt, I am a weight watching wife. It's just that right now, I'm watching it (and facilitating its) increase...

Help! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment